Its a good way of letting children’s eat vegetables. Try this quick and easy recipe.
- 1 tbsp. oil
- 1 piece onion finely chopped
- 3 slices bacon, sliced
- 1 piece carrot, grated
- 1 large zucchini, grated
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup cheese
- 1/4 cup cream
- 1/2 cup self raising flour
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oil in a pan and sauté onion until translucent.
- Add the bacon until its starts to colour. Once cooked, set aside and let it cool down.
- Add the carrots and zucchini and cooked in medium heat for 3 minutes.
- Beat the eggs and add the cream and cheese. Continue whisking.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir in the flour.
- Add the zucchini, carrots and bacon mixture.
- Grease and flour little muffin trays. Spoon in mixtures halfway.
- Baked at 180 degrees Celsius until it turns golden brown.