- 1/3 cup tomato sauce
- 1/3 cup barbecue sauce
- 3 teaspoons worcestershire sauce
- 2 garlic clove, crushed
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 8 (1kg) pork spare ribs
- Optional: oven potato wedges and green salad, or rice to serve
- Combine and mix well tomato sauce, barbeque sauce , Worcestershire sauce and sugar in a bowl. Stir continously until sugar is dissolved.
- Place pork in a dish. Pour over mixture, turn to coat.
- Cover with plastic wrap, refrigerate and marinate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees C.
- Put pork on a wire rack in a large roasting pan lined with baking paper.
- Roast, and keep basting the pork with the remaining marinade.
- Turn occasionally for 45 minutes or until golden brown or cooked through.
- Serve with potatoes and salad or with rice.