- 1kg potatoes
- 440g whole egg mayonnaise
- 6 eggs
- bunch spring onions
- 8 rashers short cut rindless bacon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons onion salt
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- Hard boiled the eggs. Once cooked, peel and cut in quarters.
- Meanwhile, peel the potatoes and diced into 3cm cubes and place in large pot and cover with salted tap water.
- Bring to boil and cook for 10 minutes. Drain and refrigerate. It helps the potatoes not to fall apart when mixed with the ingredients.
- Chop the spring onions.
- Fry the bacon making sure its is browned but not too crispy. Slice into thin strips.
- Mix together the mayonnaise, onion, salt and garlic powder and mix through with the potatoes, eggs, spring onions and bacon.