Pork Tocino is just so delicious! This is my favourite breakfast paired with egg.
- 1 kg pork sliced to about 1/4 thick
- 170 grams brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tbsp. salt
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 5 tbsp. soy sauce
- Combine all the ingredients except for the pork.
- Onced mixed, put the pork in. Mixed all together.
- Put in a container with lid and cover.
- Refrigerate for up to 3-4 days to cure the pork.
- Put a little bit of water in a frying pan.
- Place the pork, cook in low heat.
- Add a little bit of oil and fry until done.