- Mix flour, cajun seasoning, paprika, pepper, oregano and salt in a mixing bowl and mix well.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs.
- Cut chicken breasts in small pieces from about a 1/2 inch to 1 1/2 inch in size.
- Pour oil into a small skillet and place on a medium heat. If you have a deep fryer, put it on medium heat.
- When the oil is hot, dip pieces of chicken into egg making sure it is covered fully.
- Drop chicken pieces into flour mixture, fully coated.
- Drop the chicken into the skillet or fryer slowly, be careful the oil doesn’t splatter all over you.
- Turn over chicken from time to time until golden brown.
- Drain excess oil by placing in a paper towel.
- Serve with your favourite sauce or gravy.