Try this delicious and easy recipe of Pansit Bihon Guisado. Masarap!
- 1 pack rice noodles or vermicelli
- 250 grams chicken
- 100 grams shrimp peeled
- 1 large carrots sliced thinly sliced
- 1/4 sliced of cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- spring onions chopped
- Soak the noodles in water beforehand for about 30 minutes.
- In a wok, sauté onion and garlic.
- Add the chicken and continue cooking until cooked, add the shrimp and carrots cooked until shrimp turns pinkish in color.
- Put chicken stock and soysauce and let simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add the cabbage and the noodles and mix it well.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish some spring onion and sliced lemon on top.