- 3/4 cup of cornstarch
- 400 ml condensed milk
- 180 ml fresh milk
- 150 g granulated sugar
- 1 cup sweet corn kernel
- 5 tbsp. toasted grated coconut
- 4 cups coconut milk
- Bring to boil coconut milk in a pot.
- Add the condensed milk, sugar , sweet corn kernel and stir until evenly distributed.
- Simmer for 10 minutes.
- In a bowl combine fresh milk and cornstacrh and whisk until cornstarch are dissolved.
- Pour cornstarch and fresh milk mixture into pot and stir.
- Keep stirring and allow to cook up to your desired thickness.
- Pour mixture in a tray and flatten it by shaking the tray or by using a spatula.
- Set aside and let it cool down then refrigerate for at least 1 and half hour.
- Put toasted grated coconut as topping.
- Serve cold.