Easy Lumpia Recipe
- 500 ground pork
- 1 cup shrimps, chopped
- 1 piece onion chopped finely
- 1 carrot, chopped finely
- 1/2 cup shredded cabbage
- 1/4 cup bean sprouts
- 2 whole eggs
- 3 tbsp. soy sauce
- salt and pepper
- lumpia wrapper
- vegetable oil
Cooking Procedures :
- In a pan put pork in until brown.
- Add the carrots, onion, and stir and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the shrimp, bean sprout, cabbage, and soy sauce.
- Beat the eggs in a separate bowl, add in.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Combine all the mixture and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Set aside and let it cool.
- Once it cool down, put one tablespoon of mixture in each lumpia wrapper.
- Roll and seal the edges with water.
- In a deep fryer or in a deep pot, put oil to boil.
- Put in the rolled lumpia and cooked until golden brown in medium heat.
- Serve and enjoy with sweet chili sauce.