- 1 kg pork belly
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 2 tbsp. black beans
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 piece onion, sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1 small can of pineapple chunks
- 1 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1 cup water
- Salt to taste
- Wash the meat and drain excess water, slice in desired sizes.
- In a frying fan, put meat and cooked until golden brown, drain excess oil. Set aside.
- Saute garlic and onion, add the meat.
- Add the water and let it simmer in medium heat until meat is tender and water is reduced.
- Add the soy sauce, vinegar, pineapple juice and pineapple chunks. Simmer until sauce is reduced.
- Salt and pepper to taste then add the black beans, ( dont put too much salt because black beans is salty)
- Simmer for another minute.
- Serve and enjoy!