Don’t know what to cook? Here is an idea with just a little bit of ingredients but yet can solve meal time. Ginisang pechay is the answer, with just a little of this and that and you will have a tasty Filipino food on the table.
- 1 bunch of bok choy or pechay
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- onion, sliced
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- pepper taste
- 30 ml of water
- cooking oil
- Pork meat (optional)
- If you prefer to put meat, then slice the meat into small pieces.
- In a frying pan put oil and sauté garlic and onion.
- Add the meat and cook until brown.
- Put in soysauce and water and let it boil.
- Add the white part of the pechay and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the green leafy part, stir, put the lid on the pan and turn off heat.
- The leafy part cooks easy.