- 1 kg pork spare ribs
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 2 lime ( extract the juice)
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 3/4 cup minced garlic
- 3 cups water
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a frying pan, fry spare ribs until golden brown.
- Remove from pan and set aside.
- In the same pan, saute garlic until golden brown.Save a little for toppings.
- Add the spare ribs, then the water, soy sauce and the rest of the ingredients.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and let it simmer, stirring occassionally.
- Let is simmer for more minutes until sauce thickens.
- Sprinkle with chili flakes and fried minced garlic on top.
- Best serve with rice.