It is a Filipino Style Meatloaf. So easy to make.
- 1 kl ground pork
- 6 pieces hotdog cut in quarters lengthwise
- 4 hard boiled eggs, cut in quarters
- 2 pcs raw eggs
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup red bell pepper or try capsicum – minced
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup minced carrots
- 1 cup minced onion
- 2 cups bread crumbs
- salt and pepper
- Combine pork, breadcrumbs and raw eggs in a bowl. Mix well.
- Add the carrots, bell pepper, onion, and cheddar cheese. Mix well.
- Add the raisins, salt and pepper, tomato sauce and mix well.
- Place the mixture in an aluminium foil and flatten it.
- Put in the sliced hotdogs and boiled eggs alternately in the middle of the flattened meat.
- Roll the aluminium foil to form a tube or cylinder making sure the sausage and egg are in the middle of the mixture.
- lock or fold the edges of the foil.
- Place in a steamer and cook for 1 hour.
- Best when chilled.