A very easy to make butter cake and its so delicious.
- 250 grams softened butter
- 1 cup of caster sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 300 grams self raising flour
- 1/2 cup of milk
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- In a mixing bowl, mix butter, sugar and vanilla, stir and mix thoroughly until creamy, you can also use an electric mixer.
- Add eggs one at a time beating after each.
- Add the flour and milk and mixed well until combined.
- Grease and lined cake pans.
- Put mixture evenly on greased pan use a spatula to flatten the surface or shake the pan a little.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until a fork inserted comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and let it cool for about five minute.
- Spread with icing or jam.