A not so complicated salad, with all the nutrients with very simple ingredients.
- 250 grams of any pasta of your preference
- 1 cup shredded or chunky chicken breast
- 1 piece zuchinni (cut in half lenghtwise and slice of your desired sizes)
- 1 cup mushroom,sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomato, cut in quarters
- 3/4 cup creamy herb dressing
- Cook pasta in boiling water with salt and oil until al dente or read packet intructions.
- Mix all together the ingredients until coated.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.