Quick and easy chicken adobo recipe!
1 kilo chicken cuts
3 tbsp. vegetable oil
12 cloves crushed garlic
1 whole diced red onion
3 tbsp. vinegar
1/2 tsp cracked blackpeppercorns
3 pcs bay leaves
1/4 cup soy sauce
1/2 cup water
2 pinch of sugar
Optional: Boiled eggs
- Marinate chicken in advance for one hour or overnight with soy sauce, vinegar, blackpeppercorns, and sugar.
- Saute garlic and onion in oil until slightly brown.
- Add the marinated chicken together with the marinade.
- Cover and let it boil.
- Once boiled, put the bay leaves and water.
- Cover and simmer in low heat until meat is tender.
- Add the boiled eggs and stir to combine.
- Best serve with rice.