An easy way of cooking delicious afritada
- 1 kg pork , cubed
- 2 pcs potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 pc. red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 pc. green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup green peas
- 3 cups pork stock
- 250 ml tomato sauce
- 1 pc tomato, cubed
- 1 pc. onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 4 tbsp. cooking oil
- 1 tsp. peanut butter
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a casserole, heat oil.
- Sauté garlic, onion and tomato until soft.
- Put in the pork and cook for 4 minutes or until brown.
- Add the stock, peanut butter and tomato sauce.
- Bring to boil and simmer for 45 minutes.
- Add the potatoes and cooked for 10 minutes.
- Add the bell peppers and green peas. Combine and cook for 5 minutes.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Share and enjoy!