- 1 kg pork liempo cut in cubes or your desired size
1/2 cup shrimp paste (bagoong)
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 onion, chopped
1 tomato chopped.
1 tsp. Philippine bird’s eye pepper (siling labuyo)
5 tbsp. vinegar
1/2 tbsp sugar
- In a frying pan, put pork and cooked until its oil come out and until its a little bit brown.
- Remove cooked pork from fryin pan and set aside.
- In the same frying pan, saute garlic, onion, and tomato.
- Add back the pork and the bagoong or shrimp paste.
- Add vinegar and siling labuyo.
- Simmer for five minutes.
- Add the sugar and simmer for another 1 minute.
- Salt and pepper to taste.