Try this melt in your mouth, finger licking spare ribs recipe.
- 1 1/2 kg of pork spare ribs
- 300 ml French onion Soup
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup of honey
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 3 tsp. salt
- Boil meat in water with salt, cover and let in boil in medium heat until tender. Drain water and set aside.
- In the same pot, heat the French onion soup, ketchup, honey, black pepper and garlic powder over medium heat to boil.
- Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 3 minutes. Set aside
- Prepare grill to medium heat and lightly grease or oil it.
- Grill the prepared ribs until well glazed.
- Turn and brush often with the soup mixture.
- Serve with salad and wine.